terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

Angel without wings

                 


you are an angel
but you don`t know it
it is a God`s secret
you forgot about you are
you used to live upon the star

if you are not an angel
how can u make miracles
whenever i am down
you make me feel
like king without crown
you`rean angel without wings

only angels can smile
the way you do
only angels can shine
the way you do
you don`t need  wings
cause you can be amazing
in the little things
you can do

you are my angel
my precious one
you are the reason
i wake up in the morning
with a smile in my heart
you clear the dark clouds
give me my sunny day
what do i have to say
if u r not
an angel without wings

u don`t need to fly
high into the sky
to be an angel of mine
all about you is divine
you sleep like an angel

i have to thank God
and i wonder why
i deserve to have you
i`ll never make u cry
or say good bye
i got an angel
everyday in my life
i gotta be proud

you are my angel
without wings
you can do my nothing
to my everything

by Leo Monteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário