terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

babilicious

i am so curious
to prove u r so delicious
it may seem ridiculous
like smeagol r u my precious
cutie you`are so hilarious

don`t think i am not serious
maybe i am kinda mysterious
in your heart i wanna be imperious
let` love,no time for jealous

be cool, i am not dangerous
maybe u are a bit suspicous
just want to be gracious
i think your are so fabolous
you and i gonna be famous

my feeling for u is contagious
love is my religion,we can be religious
although i am so scrupulous
dont hurt me,because i can be rancorous


gorgeous,on my mind u r unconcious
everything`s happened spontaneous
love for me is so valorous
it cannot be previous
sometimes it is so dolorous
but our it is so obvious
that it will be glamorous

please don`t be scandalicious
no...no...i am not that rigorous
i`ll make you so prestigious
not having u make me so furious
i want to feel glorious
gorgeous be my babilicious

by Leo Monteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário