terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

love me

                 


hold me
hold me tight
kiss me
kiss me tonight

stare at me
stare and it is all right

hug me
hug me and don`t let me go
believe me
baby believe me and let me show

that you`re the one
my little bunnybun
the queen  in my heart
promise we`ll never be apart
it is not too late for us to start
a new beggining
let me show you the meaning
of being in love
my precious thing

come with me
come and let me show you the sky
smile at me
smile and never lie

let us stay close
nose to nose
caress you with a rose

give me
give me your best
baby it is not a test

walk with me
walk with me to the moon
call me
baby call me and i´ll see you soon

love me
baby love me and don`t stop
move your body
baby move and be on top


by Leo Monteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário