terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

i wanna love again

                   



i wanna fall in love again
i wanna dominate ur brain
i wanna kiss yiu in the rain
i wanna feel love in my vein

i wanna laugh with someone
she gotta be my chosen
to be with me every season
to be my one in a million

i`d like to meet u in a sunset
that day i wouldn`t forget
you can be black or brunette
love me and you`ll never regret

you just have to have a heart
so that we can get start
with you,i wanna share my bed
in the morning i share my bread

i wanna hold ur hand
and walk in the sand
trying to reach the dreamland
where my wishes are my command

i wanna see a shooting star
and make a wish
i wanna fish you like a fish
tenderness will be my bait
i am patient, i can wait
no matter how far you are

by Leo Monteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário