terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

A day...a Date!

                 


it is friday night
everything`s going alright
so i hung out with my niggas
listen to chris brown and tyga

so we went to shopping
just for chilling
then i saw that sexy chick
i wanted to make acquaintance
without playing any trick
hoping to have a little chance
to invite her for a walk
all by ourservels


baby i don`t want to play game
firstly,i wanna know ur name
secondly,let me stare at you
after this i`ll never be the same


let me invit u for a drink
don`t care what they think
because u have just met me

let us go out
to have some fun
till we get enough
with no time out
i wanna have good time with u

i don`t want to move too fast
i wanna this date to be a blast
step by step, never mess it up
we are both grown up
I am Leo
let me be ur hero ;)


by Leo Monteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário