terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

glad to have you

             
               


It is so amazing
The way you make me feel
What i`ve dreamt of now it is real
My nothing turned to my everything
One day i`ll offer you a ring

Boo,you`re so beautiful
Every seconds with you are wonderful
Indeed,you`re my main pride
I wanna be always by your side
One day you`ll  be my pretty bride

Now i live upon the clouds
I wanna scream out loud
To the entire universe
That you`ve changed my life
Bunny you deserve all my verses
One day you`ll be my wife

I was in the rain
You gave me shelter
You healed my pain
I was born again
Nothing`s gonna be the same
One day i`ll give you my name

The day i met you
Was my moment of glory
Pumpkin,don`t worry
You won`t have to be sorry
You won`t be touched by loliness
It is awesome to have you,my princess

by Leo Monteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário