terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

Love is stronger

we can argue sometimes
so let us give
time to time
we can better know each other
we`ll have centuries to live
our love on the clouds

so baby let us not bother
with nonsences
that we shoud dispense

every now and then
we fight
so let us count to ten
and let me make
to rain flowers on you
it can be a piece of cake
and we sleep tight
in the night
like we are one
and it is all done

love try us in every single way
but bunnyboo you know that
no matter what
ilove you deep down of me
and from the bottom of my heart
i wish we`ll never be apart
and hope to start a new life
in our own new world

it will be us against anything
cause you`re my best thing
you deserve a ring
i want to be your king
and you for sure my queen

love is stronger than any anger
so we can fight,fuck and restart
all over again
baby you rule in my brain
in my heart,body and soul

you`re one in infinite
girl,you are my favourite
dessert or drink
and i`ll always think
you `re home
you`re fucking awesome

by Leo Monteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário